FiftyOne is a new addition in the world of cashbacks and corresponding alluring offers. It acts as an intermediate in the Business to Consumer (B2C) ecommerce section. FiftyOne is an apt platform for the shoppers who are eager to provide best offers to increase their businesses. Also, its priority is to help customer save their money on everything they purchase. Recently I had a discussion with one of the team members of FiftyOne and found it worth to convey its know-how to my blog-readers.
New Ventures of FiftyOne
- FiftyOne has tie-ups with not only leading brands in majority sectors (like Lenskart, Jabongg, Myntra in the world of Fashion and Dominos in world of food) but also with eCommerce platforms like Amazon and Flipkart.
- It has integrated with PayTm as well. Hence you can pay your mobile bills with a cashback and that too without even a need to install the app. Also it can be a portal to receive your cashbacks.
- FiftyOne has apps on all the platforms. (Andriod and iOS)
- Benefit to the users: We can avail the cashback within few hours of your purchase through PayTm or FiftyOne Wallet.
How it varies from its competitors?
- FiftyOne takes care of its users and hence provide additional bonus to the new customers. It also has strategies that users find it worth retaining the service.
- We can redeem the cashback amount immediately (however small the amount is). That might not be a case with other vendors as we require there to accumulate cashback to a minimum threshold before redemption.
What FiftyOne needs to work on?
- A very attractive User Interface: When I had a look at its competitors’ websites, they were buzzing with offers and highlighted the most lucrative ones. FiftyOne, on the contrary, has a uniform UI giving importance to all the sections equally. Full marks to you from the web developers’ perspective, but to grab user’s attention, you need to give your interface a festive look all the time.
- Users should be able to shop based on items rather categories. For eg. I want to buy a shirt and I am not aware of leading brands, rather I make a selection based on the look and price. So, there should be a category like Men’s clothing and further sub-categories. Then it should list the cashback offers from different vendors. Whereas, in the current scenario, I need to go through different vendors, make a selection and then approach FiftyOne to see whether there are nay offers.
So, these were observations of the efforts carried out by FiftyOne. No portal is completely flawless and there is always a scope for improvement all the time. But I would recommend you to give it a try and post any further observations/suggestions/feedback as a comment for further enhancements.